Transtech Engineers, Inc., provides full Building and Safety services to our client cities by serving as the cities’ Building Official, Plans Examiner, Permit Technician, and Building Inspector! We worked with our client cities to transform “in-person” services to a fully integrated virtual stop for applicants. Our efforts were recently highlighted in the APWA Southern California Chapter’s Insight Magazine, where you can find our article starting on page 6: APWA Insight Magazine Link.
Here are some fun trivia facts about Transtech’s Building and Safety Services:
- Thus far in the 3rd month of 2021, we are proud to share that all plans submitted to date have been submitted electronically!
- We have implemented training to Certify our staff in International Code Council (ICC), where our offices have been designated and approved for ICC certification testing to take place on-site!
- We have implemented live virtual counter calendar platforms, where applicants may schedule appointments during available counter hour times and dates that pop up on the calendar to speak directly with a plan checker!
- Ayla Jefferson, Director of Building and Safety and Engineering Plan Check Departments, was recently appointed to the California Building Officials (CALBO) State Licensing Boards Committee and appointed as the Co-Chair of the ICC LA Basin Chapter Sustainability Committee!
- Dennis Tarango, Director of Building and Safety and Engineering Plan Check Departments, continues to serve on the ICC Sustainability Membership Council!